Saturday, October 20, 2012

Summer Haul Part 1: Journey to the Philippines

This may seem late considering the cold weather has graciously shown her presence in Nebraska but I didn't really feel like putting this off till next year. So here you go guys, My Summer Haul:

So first of all I went on a vacation with my mother to the Philippines to visit some family members. There I bought a lot and I do mean A LOT of things so I'm going to show you what I got:

 This dark brown waist belt that was like 250 pesos which is $5.82
 Some necklaces for my friends which were a hundred fifty a piece which in dollars is $3.49 and since I bought four of them its $13.95. Also guys these were handmade.
 This shirt that I fell for which was 500 pesos which is $11.63
 This adorable leather bag which was 800 pesos (18.60)
 This very adorable red flats that I found it was 100 pesos which is $2.33
 And then more jewelry, the bracelet was free since my aunt gave it to me, the necklaces were 150 each and the rings were 100 oh and also the earring which you can't really see where 50 ($24.42).
 the wallets were 3 for 100 so I bought 6 for my female friends ($13.95)
 this poofy pants which was 200 for both of them (i saw them at a market) which is $4.65.

 this powder which was 130..i think...($3.02)
and lastly this summer floral printed dress which was 800 ($18.60)

No comments:

Post a Comment