Friday, October 19, 2012

Hot Men Throughout the History Part 1

So I have nothing to say about this first post except...um...well..i...hmm...I guess I have nothing to say actually just that I was listening to Barbra Streisand's song: The Way We Were and then I saw a picture of Robert Redford and then I started thinking....I wonder who were the hottie mchotties in the ages. Thus my findings of this blog. I can see where they find some of these men attractive and half of the time I seriously agree but on other occasions I have to question...But hey this is my opinion.


Let us start with Mr. Robert Redford, born on August 18, 1936 (his 76 years old mind you). A tall blonde, blue eyed classic beauty this man is one hot guy. Of course Mr. Redford still lives on and his attractiveness still shines on, along with the success and talent this man...dear merlin (yes i say merlin got a problem with that!!!)...no words can describe. But God Bless You!!!






 Lord Byron...um I don't really have anything to say about him except that I love his works...I ask a friend and she said Lord Byron so this is her personal opinion and I shall quote what she texted me. "LORD FREAKING BYRON...OMG OMG he is so ATTRACTIVE with a dash of Hotness!!! (~squeel~)"...so yeah
Up next is Julius Caesar..again another of my friends taste in men...and from what I heard his a bit of a man whore. But hey even Romans had a poem about him "Roman lock up your wives, home we bring the bald whoremonger!" Hail to the hotness...
Would NEVER mind being dictated by this man.












Arthur Rimbaud, born on October 20th 1854, a French cutie with a sad ending. He was a poet who traveled around the world and produce his works when he was only in his teenage years. He was diagnose with typhoid fever and died at the age of 37 on November 10, 1891 in Marseille, France. Yes he was too young to die. But guess what his Birthday is tomorrow so Happy 158th Birthday Mr. Rimbaud. Oh how I wouldn't give to go back in time and save him and maybe hopefully become his muse.














 JFK who this president was certainly a HOTTIE!!! Although its quite a shame that he died so early and still so young he was still freaking AWESOME!!!
Robert E. Lee there is one word that describes him....SEXY!!! tall, dark, and handsome what a classic hottie. Who wouldn't tap that...(sorry if I'm being awkward here)...-_-
I would so NOT mind to bow down for this general.
















This next couple of paragraphs or descriptions if you prefer because I became too lazy to think of something to write.

http://fuckyeahhistoricalhotties.tumblr.com/page/2
J. Robert Oppenheimer, the most attractive scientist I’ve ever seen.
Not only did he apparently smoke a cigarette while looking at random photographers like he could make them moan with just the lustful intensity of his gaze, he was also a total badass. He went to Harvard, and then he went to Cambridge, where he doused an apple in toxic chemicals and left it on a desk for his lab tutor to munch on, and presumably die from. His tutor didn’t die (evidently not a fan of apples), but Jesus Christ. Talk about a bad boy. And then he like, invented the nuclear bomb and shit. I bet he could split your atoms all night. If you know what                                                                                       I mean. You’d be working with the force of  nuclear                                                                                       explosions between the sheets.




 http://fuckyeahhistoricalhotties.tumblr.com/page/2
The 20-year-old Johannes Brahms.
Mmmmmmmm. He played piano from a young age, and cello. He probably played piano in brothels in his teens. (That’s hot.) The story’s been disputed, but I choose to believe it. Also, he said that he would have given anything to have written Strauss’s Blue Danube waltz. And then they were BFFs for life. Can you say adorbs?? Anyway, if you’re listening, Brahmy Boy, I’ll Double your Concerto in A Minor anytime.















Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham
Hot. Damn. I didn’t know people this attractive legitimately existed in the past. I don’t usually consider myself to be particularly promiscuous with strangers, or a necrophiliac, but my GOD, I would tap that in a heartbeat. For reals. I mean, not his dead body for reals. But if I had a time machine for reals.
Henry Brougham was Lord Chancellor of the UK, and he was one of the clients of Harriette Wilson, notorious Regency hooker. He also designed the Brougham, the carriage mentioned in many a Jane Austen fan fiction that somehow got published.

This is Henri III, King of France. All sorts of debonair.
His mom called him “Chers Yeux,” which is both deeply disturbing and strangely erotic. And nine, he was all cute and rebellious and decided he was a Protestant. His parents were pissed. Also, everyone thought he was gay, because he didn’t like war and hunting (Say it with me: “Awwwwww!”), but he probably wasn’t maybe. Who knows. Spot The Gay World Ruler is every historian’s favorite game. He probably liked women too, at least. But best of all, he just loved silly hats.











  So This is the End I shall Put some More Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment