Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hot Men Throughout the History Part 2

 Okay so here is the continuous part of The Hot Men Throughout the History Part 2.

We shall start out with Abraham Lincoln...well I guess this is President Lincoln (lol). So I ask my good friends again and he is one of the most popular I guess. He is tall, dark, and handsome, with a BIG heart who wouldn't want a man like that. >////<
 J.M.W...hm..I don't really have anything to say to him but the shaggy hair and full lips works for him. He kind of reminds me of a wolf. Talk about yum.

Well all I can say is: Goddamn, boy! This confederate prisoner guy must have seceded from the union because it just couldn’t handle all that sexy. Also, I love that Custer was like, “Oh hey, I know that guy! Yeah, the one in handcuffs! We went to school together. Here, let’s get a picture!”
Who does that.
(not my words, I don't know much about them so ya!)
 http://fuckyeahhistoricalhotties.tumblr.com/

 King Henry IV...okay so his somewhat attractive, he has the whole beard going for him also. All in all he is a cute old man.
 Franklin Pierce..he was the MOST terrible president EVA!!! Not only that but he always pick on Lincoln...(-_- that big meanie). Yet even though he was the horrible he was one of the most attractive presidents we ever had. I mean just look at that half smile and the deep gaze his giving through his portrait, talk about a cutie.
 Ernest Hemmingway...oh how can I start describing this wonderful man except WOW.
 Napoleon...well he just looks so ADORABLE in this portrait. Look at that FACE!!!!
 Pierre Curie, a wonderful magnificent specimen with a beautiful bone structure who won a Nobel Peace Prize.
 Robert Cornelius, a genius of a photographer, who took such a sexy picture of himself. I mean come one look at that hair it just calls out to you.



















 John W. Booth, this guy...hm...I despise this guy in many ways and the number reason was for killing President Lincoln, but as much as I dislike him. I have to say he is VERY attractive in a gentlemen and a sir way.



Stalin, okay this one I had a hard time believing because one I keep picturing him as he was older and of course that mustache but as a young man he is a spiffy guy. That puppy look in his eyes place in a masculine face, well that sums up to be one cute exotic hottie. 















Hugh Capet, okay so I don't really know why I put him, I mean his somewhat attractive in a Beatle era type of style I guess (my opinion).



















Alas this is my last post for the Hot Men Throughout The History, hope you had fun reading my opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment