Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hello My Darlings

Hello My Darlings,
Sorry about the missing post but I have been really busy this past weeks. First of I had the one night high-schoolers wait for and that is:

                                                                  PROM
I can tell you that I had a BUTT LOAD OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was amazing of course a night to remember.
Sadly school started and I had a test on Monday. SERIOUSLY WHO GIVES OUT TEST ON MONDAY. Sadly I also got sick and had to leave and now I'm still sick but at least I'm getting better. And then ACT's hunted my ass. :P MATH KILLED ME, KILLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah this are the reasons hope.
Ya I know it's lame but I shall update the Hot Women Sunday don't worry you pervert's out there ya you know who you are. Lol Just kidding Love You Guys Bye Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment