Hey guys so my Spring Break is just around the corner and a lot of my friends keep asking me where I'm going. I'm staying at home, yes I know because I'm that loser of a child that doesn't leave the house (just kidding). Actually it's fine to stay at home I have nothing against people who do that but the reasons for my plans of staying is because:
REASONS
1.) I'm saving up my money since next year I'm going to be a Senior so yeah
2.) Don't really feel like going
3.) This will be my last time having peace and quiet because next year is gonna be a wreck.
And so here are my plans
MY PLANS
1.) Clean my room (my room looks like a tornado went through it), start my Spring Cleaning I guess
2.)Actually study for the ACT that's coming up (that's very important you know)
3.) Add more chapters for my fictions
4.)Try not to eat so much food
So there you have it guys. My Spring Break....yay?!?! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment